NEW YORK, July 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Electric Car Chargers Market» report has been added to SpendEdge’s library which is trusted by more than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers who uses our insights daily.
The Electric Car Chargers market is poised to grow by USD 24.47 Billion, progressing at a CAGR of almost 25.62% during the forecast period.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation of the pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI’s to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segments.
Some of the Top Electric Car Chargers suppliers listed in this report:
This Electric Car Chargers procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- ABB Ltd.
- Tesla Inc.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each product and service segments:
Related Reports on Electrical Components Include:
1. Solar Panels- Forecast and Analysis: The solar panels will grow at a CAGR of 10.72% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 4%-6% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
2. Contact Center Infrastructure Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on ability to provide customized services, system capable of call blending, capability to improve end-user customer experience, and real-time reporting.
3. Electric Car Chargers – Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The electric car chargers will grow at a CAGR of 25.62% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 5%-10% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate in this market.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Electric Car Chargers that answers all your key questions on price trends and analysis:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Electric Car Chargers TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/post-covid-19-electric-car-chargers-markets-procurement-research-report–spendedge-301325181.html