The teleradiology services market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.6% during 2021–2031. The development of virtual workplaces is helping players to group all radiologists
Growing adoption of technological advancements in teleradiology as a modern technique for diseases diagnosis is fueling market expansion
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Teleradiology refers to electronic transmission of radiographic images from one location to another with an aim to achieve rapid diagnosis and/or consultation, required for patients dealing with critical health conditions.
Consultation, general reporting, and auditing are some of the services included in the global teleradiology services market.
The analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR) project that the global teleradiology services market will cross the valuation of 19.7 Bn by 2031.
Teleradiology Services Market: Key Findings
- Growth in Utilization of Specialized Modalities Creates Lucrative Avenues in Market
The healthcare professionals across the world are increasing the use of varied modalities including CT scan, MRI, and ultrasound owing to several advantages of these technologies such as advanced detection and visibility of cancers, tumors, and soft tissues. The growing demand for specialized modalities is boosting the need for specialist radiologists who can interpret complex imaging assessments.
Request Brochure of Teleradiology Services Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=44438
- Surge in Demand for Out-of-Hours Reporting Boosts Market Sales
Patients dealing with emergency conditions such as trauma or possible serious injuries (related to neurology) need rapid and precise diagnosis. Players in the teleradiology services market are concentrating on providing access to a team of dual-qualified radiologists that are capable to deliver acute out-of-hours reporting services.
Teleradiology Services Market: Growth Boosters
- With notable growth in demand for diagnostic imaging services in comparison to the supply, there is increased need for outsourcing the diagnostic reporting workload. This factor is creating prodigious avenues for the expansion of the global teleradiology services market.
- With emergence of COVID-19 pandemic, people around the world are increasing inclination toward online counseling. The increased adoption of telemedicine is projected to boost the expansion opportunities in the global teleradiology services market in the years to come.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Teleradiology Services Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=44438
- Healthcare organizations from several developed countries are growing focus on taking help from external domestic teleradiology service providers. This factor is creating demand for teleradiology service providers across the globe.
- Surge in demand for precise diagnosis of radiology procedures including MRI and CT scan is expected to drive expansion of the global teleradiology services market in the years to come.
- Many developed countries in the world are witnessing the issue of radiologists’ shortage, which has impacted on service delivery and hospital care in some areas of these countries. Due to limitations related to staffing onsite, the healthcare organizations in these nations are sending several scans offsite for analysis purposes. This scenario is working as one of the key drivers of the teleradiology services market.
Buy Teleradiology Services Market Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=44438<ype=S
Teleradiology Services Market: Competition Landscape
- Presence of many players in the global teleradiology services market is indication of intense level of competition in it.
- Leading market players are increasing participation in varied strategic moves such as new services development, acquisitions, collaborative agreements, and regulatory approvals. Moreover, many players are strategizing their business moves for regional expansions. These strategies are expected to assist them in strengthening their businesses, and thereby expansion of the global teleradiology services market in the years to come.
Request for Custom Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=44438
Teleradiology Services Market: Key Players
The report profiles some of key players operating in the teleradiology services market. Thus, the research document delivers all crucial information such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, recent developments, and business strategies of all players profiled in the market.
Some of the key players in the teleradiology services market include:
- Africa Telerad Limited
- 4ways Healthcare Limited
- Medica Group plc
- Euro American Teleradiology
- ONRAD, Inc.
- Mednax Services, Inc.
- Specialty Teleradiology, Inc.
- Real Radiology, LLC
- TeleConsult Europe (TCE)
- StatRad (NucleusHealth)
- Teleradiology Solutions
- Telemedicine Clinic (UNILABS)
- USARAD Holdings, Inc.
Global Teleradiology Services Market: Segmentation
- Teleradiology Services Market, by Type of Service
- General Reporting
- Teleradiology Services Market, by Modality
- Computer Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Imaging
- Teleradiology Services Market, by Coverage
- Day Time Coverage
- After Hours/Night Time Coverage
- Teleradiology Services Market, by Specialty
- Teleradiology Services Market, by End User
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Teleradiology Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
mHealth Market: The prevalence and penetration of mobile healthcare applications such as medical and fitness apps with the well-being segment accounting for a considerable share, the growth of the mHealth market is expected to witness promising growth as new and innovative devices continue to help fuel the overall development.
Digital Health Market: A rise in the demand for remote monitoring services is driven by the augmented prevalence of chronic diseases and recent outbreak of global pandemic, COVID-19. At present, the future course of the global digital health market is influenced by the COVID-19 considerably, which is spreading at an exponential rate.
Electronic Health Records Market: According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global electronic health records market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, technological advancements, diseases prevalence and incidence rate at regional level, and reimbursement scenario of the market at regional level are projected to drive the global electronic health records market during the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/teleradiology-services-market.htm